jinxtaiwan ( jinxtaiwan ) Lv. 1 | 文章數 : 1
第 1 篇 2011-08-19 13:46:00
剛到的正版暴雪周邊T恤,有魔獸世界、星海爭霸、暗黑、COD

如需購買請“按這裡”移步至賣場下標!

World of Warcraft Horde Crest Version 2 Tee
魔獸世界之「部落紋飾」第二版  T恤

讓他們知道你的一舉一動總是…為了部落!無論你是牛頭人獸人食人妖不死族血精靈、或是死亡騎士,部落的每一個種族將永遠象徵著勇氣、力量、和挑戰。為了對抗那些下流的聯盟,你必須要擁有一件!
Let them know that your actions are always... FOR THE HORDE! Whether you be Tauren, Orcs, Trolls, Undead, Blood Elf, or even liberated Death Knight, the Horde races will always stand for courage, power, and defiance. Not that you really need much of that to take on a few measly Alliance.

wow04a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Home is where the Hearthstone is T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「有爐石便有家」  T恤

Fortunately, there is no hour cool-down for actually wearing this shirt. However, it should probably have the occasional run through the washing machine.
穿上它,爐石就完全不用冷卻時間,真的超讚的!但是,它的能量卻有可能偶爾會被洗衣機消耗掉。

wow02A.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Priest Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「牧師傳說」 T恤

As you gaze up into the sky with a heavy heart, a burning light suddenly blinds your mind's eye. The luminous nobility of hope and love wash over you in waves of inspiring joy. At the beckon call of an unheard voice, you pledge your defense of the Light and all that it illuminates. The forces of Good shall not falter while you hold your saintly vigil.
當你帶著沉重的心情凝視天空時,一道燃燒的火光瞬間遮蔽了你的心靈之眼
屬於希望與愛的貴族,以激勵的喜樂之音洗滌了你。
一股無聲之音在召喚著,你承諾將以光明防衛照亮著一切。
當你進行著如聖徒般高尚的儀式時,正義的力量不應被動搖。

wow20b.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Level ?? Humanoid T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「??等級人型生物」 T恤

Send a message to the noobs around you: You're not someone to mess with. Want a piece of me? Yeah right! You and what raid?
傳個密語給你身邊的新手們,告訴他們:「我可不是好惹的。」
想找我幹架嗎?奉陪!你要和誰組隊一起來?

wow01A.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Alliance Crest Version 2 T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「聯盟紋飾」第二版 T恤

The Alliance have proven themselves to be fierce combatants, often giving their lives when called for. Wear this shirt proudly to proclaim your loyalties and virtues. Just be sure to avoid any alleys in Orc or Troll neighborhoods.
聯盟被召喚作戰時,以視死如歸來證明自己是兇猛的戰鬥者。
穿上這件衣服來宣告你的忠誠和品德。但請避免在獸人食人妖出沒的範圍這麼做。

wow05a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Alliance Spray T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「聯盟精神」 T恤

You are a proud member of the Alliance. Together with your brothers and sisters of the civilized races, you represent our world's only hope for survival.
Stand fast, and fight with honor until your last breath gives out.
You wear the golden lion of the Alliance, and these colors don't run.
身為榮譽聯盟的一員,和那群同屬於文明種族的手足們一樣,你們代表的是能讓這世界生存下去的唯一希望
勇於挺身而出、為榮譽而戰,直到嚥下最後一口氣。
你身著屬於聯盟的金色獅子圖樣,沒錯,是不退流行的金色。

wow09a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Only Noobs Play Alliance Tee
魔獸世界之「只有菜鳥才玩聯盟」 T恤

Battlegrounds are so fun these days. And by fun, I mean easy.
The Alliance noobs that funnel out of their base might as well have targets painted on their bellies. I've taken to calling Arathi Basin "The Honor Farm", which is ironic because there's really no honor in dominating a squad of Night Elf mouth-breathers. Well, there's no honor, but it's still a hell of a lot of fun! >=D
戰場最近很好玩。除了好玩,根本可以用簡單來形容。
聯盟菜鳥好像肚臍上被畫了標靶一般,只會耗弱他們自己陣營的實力。
我踏上阿拉希盆地那塊「榮譽農場」,諷刺的是,支配那群用嘴呼吸的夜精靈根本毫無榮譽可言。
嗯,雖然不怎麼榮譽,但還真是天殺的好玩啊!=D

wow16a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Arthas T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「阿薩斯」 T恤

Wielding death itself as a weapon, the Lich King sits upon his Frozen Throne and laughs at the futile struggles of the living. Soon, Arthas will lead his slavering armies into battle and crush all of Azeroth under the weight of undeath. Fight until your dying breath, for there will be no respite... only eternal servitude, enslaved in death to the Prince of Darkness.
巫妖王坐在寒冰王座之上,揮舞著死亡之劍,對掙扎著的渺小生者冷笑著。
很快地,阿薩斯將會帶領著他的死亡軍團進入戰役,靠不死族的力量毀滅整個艾澤拉斯
戰鬥將不止息,直到最後一刻…只留下無窮無盡永恆的束縛,和黑暗王子奴役的死亡深淵。

wow06a.jpg 按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Paladin Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「聖騎傳說」 T恤

Evil is nothing new. Evil has plagued our world since the dawn of time, and will do so until the End... but evil is nothing to fear. While the Light still burns eternal in Heaven, the order of Paladins shall dole out vengeance upon the wicked. Join us, brave knight, and swing your hammer with the burning wrath of Justice!
邪惡的事天天都在發生。自遠古時代開始,邪惡便如瘟疫般肆虐著這世界,且會持續到世界末日…但邪惡並沒有什麼好怕的。只要光明與良善尚未在天堂獲得永恆,聖騎士們都應該站出來對抗邪惡。加入我們,勇敢的騎士,揮舞你手中燃燒著憤怒的正義之槌吧!

wow21a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Death Knight Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「死亡騎士傳說」 T恤

Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor mirth; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe.
死亡。即使陽光溫暖地灑在我臉上,一股令人麻木的寒氣依舊凍結了我全身。
回首曾是英雄的我,雖然靈魂還活著,但枯萎的軀殼儼然殘酷地成了一只笑柄。
現在的我,不知愛為何物,也不知快樂在何處;誰要是對我釋出善意,我便會對他回以敵意。
滾出我的視線範圍,復仇之路上沒有朋友…只有敵人。

wow22a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Hunter Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「獵人傳說」 T恤

A hunter is never alone. "Pet" may be too harsh a word to decribe the constant companion that has seen you through endless battles, who has fought at your side, and more than once, given the very breath of life in sacrifice of your goals. Luckily "Revive Pet" means that's not a problem for very long.
獵人從不孤獨。用「寵物」這個詞來形容一位目睹你征戰過無數次競賽、並不只一次和你並肩作戰、願意犧牲生命來成全你的夥伴來說,聽起來或許過於輕蔑。但名為「寵物復活術」的技能卻能讓你不用為寵物的死難過太久。

wow17a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Tanks...You're Welcome T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「坦克…謝謝你」 T恤

How many axes does that meaty tank need to take squarely in the chest to get a simple "thank you"?
We've all seen tanks hack away diligently while at the same time poisoned, on fire melting,
and skewered by countless swords, all with a big smile on their face. They're there every day to take all that punishment that is being diverted from your squishy body. C'mon people, give a tank some love, throw them a /hug, just let them know you care.
一位猛坦的胸膛要承受多少次斧頭的正面迎擊,才能聽到一句簡單的「謝謝你」?
我們都看過許多坦克不論自己是在中毒狀態、還是被火燒到快要融化、或是正被無數支箭串成烤肉,
臉上依舊掛著大大的微笑,然後發了狂似地對敵人揮舞利刃亂砍。
把仇恨從你那黏呼呼的身體轉移到自己身上,然後承受那些折磨,是他們每天的例行公事。
來嘛,別吝嗇給坦克們一點甜頭,送上一個 /擁抱,好讓他們知道有人在乎他。

wow03a.jpg 按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Horde Spray T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「部落精神」 T恤

Throm-Ka, fellow Tauren, Undead, Orcs and Trolls! May your battle cry be heard for the glory of the Warchief. Let strength and honor guide you, and march into the battlefield with pride. Lok'tar ogar, my fellow warriors... and always, FOR THE HORDE!
(獸人語):牛頭人不死族獸人、和食人妖同伴們,大家好!願你在戰鬥中的每一聲吼叫都能榮耀部落首領。讓力量和榮耀帶領你,自豪地朝戰場前進。我的勇士們,不管勝利或是死亡…永遠都是「為了部落」!

wow08a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Rogue Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「盜賊傳奇」T恤

Night envelops the forest. Shafts of moonlight pierce the gloom, holding the fearsome dark at bay. Within the gloom there lurks a veiled figure, cloaked in the very shadows themselves.
Who he is, from whence he came, and why he stalks, are questions better left unasked;for the rogue's business is none but his own, and it is a grim business, indeed.
夜色覆蓋了整個森林。一道道月光劃破了黑暗,海灣被可怕的夜晚佔據著。在黑暗中潛伏著一個模糊的人影,他們擅以陰影隱藏自己。他是何方神聖?從何而來?為何潛伏在別人身邊?這些問題最好就別問了;盜賊做的事只有他們自己了解,而盜賊做的事,也絕對是可怕到你不會想了解的。

wow23a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Warrior Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「戰士傳奇」T恤

The armies of the living ride forth to lay siege on the citadel of the Lich King.
In the vanguard of this grim host ride the Warriors of Azeroth,
eagerly grasping the hilts of terrifying weapons,
their boundless rage poorly concealed beneath layers of forged steel
May the gods grant mercy on Arthas, for when battle is joined at the gates of Icecrown,
these fearless Warriors will lead the charge...
and they shall showno mercy of their own.
軍隊持續朝巫妖王的堡壘前進。艾澤拉斯不屈的戰士先鋒們騎著馬來到這裡,他們渴望得到令世人畏懼的武器刀柄,在層層的鍛造鎧甲下面,滿滿的怒氣即將宣洩而出。當寒冰王座的大門開啟時,願眾神憐憫阿薩斯,
這群無懼的戰士們即將展開進攻…別期望他們會有任何一丁點仁慈。

wow18a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Gadgetzan Choppers T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「加基森摩托車」T恤

With the wind against your face and the smell of Purple Lotus in the air,
you cruise through the desert on your Mechano-hog unrestrained.。
You are a rebel without a cause and you don't need to ride a fancy stable pup to make your way around Azeroth, no way.
You believe in good ol' fashion engineering,
building something out of metal and brawn with your own two mitts.
Just ahead is Gadgetzan on your right,
you better stop off and see if Buzzek Bracketswing can help you fix that clacking noise
you noticed back in the Shimmering Flatts.
在沙漠中騎乘哈雷摩托車無拘無束地奔馳,微風迎面吹過臉龐,空氣中瀰漫著紫蓮花的香氣。你是個十足的叛逆小子,捨棄大眾化牲畜,騎著機車在艾澤拉斯閒逛。引領潮流的復古工程學令你著迷,戴上手套,靠自己健壯的肌肉和金屬材料來DIY。加基森就在前方,建議你可以在此稍作休息,並請巴茲克.布拉斯溫檢查一下,那在閃光平原發出擾人碰碰聲的後座。
wow25a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Shaman Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「薩滿傳奇」T恤

With typical hubris, the mortal races pervert natural energies with arcane sorcery and demonic witchcraft, seeking ever greater power. However, only those with humility, who respect the powers of the elements and honor the spirits of this world's past, may borrow from nature's boundless strength. Woe be to those deviant magicians who would challenge the Shaman’s earthly might.
為了得到更強大的勢力,他們一如往常傲慢地要拼個你死我活,以祕法和惡魔法術腐蝕你的自然能量。然而,只有那些保持謙遜、尊敬自然界元素能量、同時也尊重過往世界靈魂的人,才有資格得到天地間無窮的力量。
因此,那些打算挑釁薩滿實力的白目魔法師們,真是打從心底替你們感到不幸。

wow24a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Mage Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「法師傳奇」T恤

You wield the magic’s of frost, fire and arcane at your finger tips, and can turn even the most evil of villains into a helpless rabbit.Your arcane brilliance increases the knowledge of all who fight beside you and your Strudel is the finest in the land. The Archmagi of Kirin Tor have taught you well, and you have mastered the art of focus. With the power of destruction at your fingertips, you are a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield... just make sure to keep your Iceblock handy.
冰霜、火焰、和祕法法術在你的指尖施展幻化,將邪惡的壞人變成一隻無助的兔子也不是難題。為隊友灑上祕法光輝增加智慧,你的手工魔法麵包則是大家的最愛。肯瑞托大法師傾囊相授,教你學會鎖定目標的技巧。從指尖釋放出的毀滅性力量,是被公認為在戰鬥中的絕對主力…但若要使盡全力攻擊,請確保「冰箱」已經冷卻完畢。

wow19a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Druid Legendary Class T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「德魯伊傳奇」T恤

The bear lumbers towards you, huge and menacing. As she approaches, you see that she is limping:her fur is matted with blood where a demon's cruel magics harmed her flesh.
A greenish glow fills the glade as you channel healing energies from the thriving forest around you. As the grateful beast trundles happily into the forest, you turn your darkening eyes towards the sky. Mighty storm clouds  form where a blue sky spread only moments before.
By your hand, the denizens of nature will have their vengeance.
一隻巨大且凶惡的熊撥開樹木朝你走來。當她接近時,你發現她正在跛行:惡魔殘忍的魔法傷害了她的肉體,血液糾結在她的毛髮之間。你目睹一陣綠光從茂盛叢林透出,治療能量充滿在林間並環繞著你。野獸心滿意足愉悅地跑進森林後,你將模糊的視線移至天空。強大暴風雨的雲漸漸成形,不一會就在藍天蔓延開來。你感覺到,與自然和平共處的居民,將會透過你的雙手來展開他們的復仇。

wow26b.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Death Knight Lore T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「死亡騎士傳說」T恤

You are a malevolent, rune-wielding warrior of the Scourge. Having been freed from the Lich King's control after the battle of Light's Hope Chapel, you have allied with the Knights of the Ebon Blade to bring destruction down to Prince Arthas Menethil himself. Whether your alignment is with the Horde or Alliance, you have a single vision –march up the gates of Icecrown Citadel and wreak havoc on the Lich King with the power of blood, frost, and unholy magics.
你是一位揮舞著符文武器、具傷害性的天譴軍團鬥士。聖光之願禮拜堂的戰鬥結束之後,你自巫妖王的控制中釋放,和黯刃騎士團結盟以摧毀阿薩斯.米奈希爾王子。不論身為部落或聯盟,都只有一個唯一的願景—前進冰冠城塞堡壘的大門,並削弱巫妖王以血魄、冰霜、和穢邪法術所帶來的浩劫。

wow07a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Garrosh Wants You T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「卡爾洛斯.地獄吼需要你」T恤

Where once was blue sky, now drift smoke and ash.
Where once were green pastures, now burn chasms of fire!
The enemies of life threaten our very existence,
but Garrosh Hellscream stands defiant in the face of extinction.
Will you not stand by his side, in this time of greatest need? Will you not fight? Will you not WIN!?
曾經蔚藍的天空,如今卻飄著煙霧和塵土。曾經綠油油的牧草地,如今成了被燃燒火焰覆蓋的陷窟。敵人的存在嚴重威脅到我們的生存權,但卡爾洛斯.地獄吼視死如歸地挺身而出接受挑戰。在這如此重要的時刻,難道你還不出來和他站在同一陣線?還不出來為部落奮戰?還不出來大贏一場嗎?

wow14a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Gilneas Howlers T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「狼人」T恤

You do look ever so lovely tonight, my sweet lady.
The gleam of your teeth and the wicked glint in your eye rip the breath from between my fangs.
The way moonlight plays in your long, luscious fur makes my tail go rigid.
I just want to howl and chase you through the forest.
And I get the feeling you'd enjoy that just as much as I would...
我親愛的淑女呀,妳今晚看起來真是可愛。妳潔白閃亮的貝齒,和那雙淘氣的明眸,使我控制不住犬齒間的氣息。月光灑在妳那又長又性感的毛髮上,使我的尾巴現出了原形。我想做的只不過是發出嚎叫,並在森林中追趕妳。而我認為妳也會和我一樣,享受在其中…

wow13a.jpg 按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Deathwing Chest T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「死亡之翼」T恤

There was a time when Neltharion, Earth-Warder and Aspect of the Black Dragonflight,
protected Azeroth together with the Great Aspects of dragonkind. That time is long past. Now the mighty black dragon has risen anew, armored in elementium and intent on eradicating the world.The once noble Neltharion has renamed himself Deathwing the Destroyer,
and only you, brave adventurer, can defeat him once again.
很久很久以前,大地守護者奈薩里奧和黑龍軍團,以龍類的偉大理念為中心,共同保護著艾澤拉斯
但那個時代已經過去很久了。如今強大的黑龍已重新復活,以黃鐵武裝自己並一心想毀滅這個世界。曾經高貴的奈薩里奧已更名為死亡之翼—摧毀者,只有你,勇敢的冒險者,能夠再一次打敗它。

wow11a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Deathwing Rune T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「死亡之翼符文」T恤

Corrupted by the Old Gods and mad by the Demon Soul, Neltharion has awoken from his slumber to erupt molten chaos into the world of Azeroth. Harness the power of the Black Dragonflight and send magma coursing through your veins with the return of the Deathwing the Worldbreaker   
因上古之神的污染而墮落,因惡魔靈魂的驅使而瘋狂,奈薩里奧已自沉睡中醒來,在艾澤拉斯噴出熔化的火焰製造混亂。你的靜脈間流動著死亡之翼噴出的岩漿,統馭黑龍軍團的世界毀滅者已然重返。

wow15a.jpg  按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Logo T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「浩劫與重生」T恤

I know a few people who said that World of Warcraft would die after a couple of years.
Boy were they wrong. The noble denizens of Azeroth have suffered hardship and catastrophe,
but still they march on with no sign of slowing. Perhaps this massive Cataclysm will crush WoW and halt the onslaught? Ha! I think not.
我知道有些人會說魔獸世界幾年後就會面臨末日。但他們錯了。居住在艾澤拉斯高貴的居民們已經歷過重重困難和大災難,但他們仍繼續前進不停歇。或許這場巨大的浩劫將會摧毀魔獸世界並迫使我們停止反擊?哈!我可不這麼認為。

wow10a.jpg   按這裡購買

World of Warcraft Horde Crest Version 3 T-Shirt
魔獸世界之「部落紋飾」第三版  T恤

Why do we still tolerate the pathetic Alliance dogs? We are the mighty Horde!
Warriors with our strength and courage should not endure such fragile, cowardly little creatures.Let us end this farce of a truce and crush the lesser races once and for all!
Mercy is for the weak! For the Warchief! For the Horde!
為何我們仍要容忍那些可悲的聯盟狗?我們可是強大部落阿!擁有力量和膽量的勇士們,不要再忍受如此脆弱、膽小的渺小生物了。就讓我們結束這場鬧劇,叫那些無關緊要的打鬥不再出現,一勞永逸!弱者才需要憐憫!榮耀我們的首領!為了部落!
wow12a.jpg  按這裡購買

StarCraft II Logo T-Shirt

The "under attack" alarm jostles your train of thought as you scramble to find the vile Zerglings. A monster wave of Protoss Stalkers comes dancing around your Mineral line, chewing through SCV's like candy. " L2 Scout ", your opponent taunts, as your base is reduced to ruin."gg nub" and just like that, it's over as quickly as it started.
sc01a.jpg  按這裡購買

StarCraft II Marine T-Shirt
All right, sweethearts!
We're a team of ultimate badasses! We come here, and we gonna conquer, and we gonna kick some, is that understood?
That's what we gonna do, sweethearts, we gonna go and get some.
All right, people! Are ya lean? Are ya mean?
That's right, we' Marines!
We' on an express elevator to hell, going down!
Now go and break off a piece!

sc02b.jpg   按這裡購買

Call of Duty: Black Ops Classified T-Shirt
They say that good intelligence wins wars.
But when they say intelligence,
are they talking about the kind that Einstein was brewing when he sat around and pontiferated, or are they talking about the kind of intelligence that bold operatives find behind enemy lines? My money's on the latter,
'cause without the balls to take action, brains mean nothing.

cod01a.jpg  按這裡購買

Call of Duty: Black Ops SOG Vintage Emblem T-Shirt
From its inception on January 24, 1964,
the Military Assistance Command,
Vietnam – Studies and Observations Group was tasked with conducting covert operations
and reconaissance with in southeast Asian conflict theater.
This translates into some of the most badass warfare tactics and ops the world has ever seen. Think you got what it takes? Guess we'll see.
cod02a.jpg  按這裡購買

Steam Punk Control Premium Tee
It is an age of wonders!
Professor Luigi Nintendorium proudly presents his amazing and mind-boggling invention,
which he has entitled the "Play Station."
Those afflicted with persistent melancholy and chronic listlessness need only gaze into the illuminated viewing-box while operating the toggle switches on the hand-held manipulator,
and all feelings of woe will melt away in minutes!
Suitable for use by gentlemen, ladies, children and the elderly!

jinx01a.jpg   按這裡購買

Diablo III Special Edition T-Shirt
A great evil approaches, and the world of Sanctuary knows not the peril that follows Worldstone's destruction. Are you brave enough to challenge the Burning Hells, and take arms against the demons that lie in wait? Arm yourselves well, young adventurers and freshen your spell books... for Diablo, Lord of Terror, will not be dispatched so easily this time.

diablo01a.jpg  按這裡購買

如需購買請“按這裡”移步至賣場下標!
每位購買T恤的買家都會加贈貼紙哦。
貼紙.jpg

臉書回應

本文使用創用CC:姓名標示 - 非商業性 2.5 台灣版 授權條款
來源IP:101.13.252.* [ 檢舉此文 ]
spring68305 ( 凸~.~凸 ) Lv. 24 | 文章數 : 1556
第 2 篇 2011-08-19 17:42:02
設計的都很不錯
等等來看看價錢如何
可以接受的話買一兩件